This is a small IFA practice based in Gloucestershire that provides Pension, Investment & Protection advice to private clients.
Focusing on lifestyle planning around cashflow projections, this IFA practice pride themselves in giving high quality and honest advice that is always client focussed.
Due to structured business growth and a healthy client portfolio, this practice would like to welcome an experienced Paraplanner to the team that would like to take the step into an advisory role.
This role will provide the opportunity to support the practices lead IFA with the servicing of their client portfolio alongside full training and structured progression to become an IFA.
Focusing of lifestyle financial planning based around cash flow modelling, this position will involve attending client meetings to build your technical advice knowledge and client facing experience.
What’s on offer:
- Small and supportive IFA practice with ambitious growth plans
- Structured progression into an IFA position with full training and ongoing support
- Work closely with an experienced IFA and provide support to existing clients
- Attend client meetings from day one to build client and advice skills
- Full exam support towards Chartered status
- Previous paraplanning or Trainee IFA experience
- Hold DipPFS or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience with cash flow modelling (desirable)