Recognised as a 2021 Best Company employer and Top 50 Best Companies to work for in the South West, this large firm provides a comprehensive Tax, Financial Planning and Business Advisory service to private and corporate clients.
As part of an established Paraplanning team, this position will involve supporting multiple Financial Planners with full research and reporting writing across Investment, Pensions & IHT Planning.
This position would suit an experienced Paraplanner looking for an opportunity to support multiple Financial Planners with a diverse range of technically challenging cases, within a supportive environment that provides full exam support and encourages progression.
What’s on offer:
- Modern office based in Taunton with free on-site parking
- Excellent benefits package and yearly pay reviews to match experience
- Ongoing training, exam support and structured progression
- Previous Paraplanning experience
- Knowledge of Investment, Pension, IHT Planning & Centralised Investment Propositions
- DipPFS or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of Trusts
- Previous experience with Intelligent Office and Voyant or Cashcalc