Recognised as a 2021 Best Company employer and Top 50 Best Companies to work for in the South West, this large firm provides a comprehensive Tax, Financial Planning and Business Advisory service to private and corporate clients.
As part of an established Paraplanning team, this position will involve supporting multiple Financial Planners with full research and reporting writing across Investment, Pensions & IHT Planning.
This position also involves supporting clients with their financial planning and will provide plenty of client facing opportunity in the form of conducting client reviews.
As an experienced Paraplanning position, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to progress into a Financial Advisory role and offers immediate progression based on performance.
What’s on offer:
- Experienced Paraplanning position, offering client facing opportunities
- Responsible for client reviews, providing progression into an advisory role
- Ongoing training, exam support and structured progression
- Excellent benefits package and yearly pay reviews to match experience
- Hold level 4 Diploma in regulated financial planning
- Previous experience within a Paraplanning position
- Knowledge of Investment, Pension, IHT Planning & Centralised Investment Propositions