IRC is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Paraplanner on behalf of our client, a well-established and successful firm of Financial Planners in Warrington.
The main purpose of this role is to provide Paraplanning support to our client’s advisers to ensure full preparation of all necessary documentation & information for recommendation to be delivered by advisers.
This is a challenging and interesting role and would suit an individual with good Paraplanning/Report Writing experience and in-depth knowledge of the financial services industry.
The firms aim is to secure their clients' financial future by building a long-term relationship with them and by giving advice they can trust. Our purpose is to help them achieve prosperity, security and peach of mind through expert financial planning.
Our client is part of Quilter Financial Planning, the largest financial advice network in the UK, a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management both in the UK and internationally, managing over £118.7 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 clients.
About the role
- The provision of in-depth reports and analysis to Advisers to enable them to present recommendations to clients
- Liaison with Advisers to determine the most appropriate recommendations for clients financial planning
- From the information provided by the Adviser determine the most appropriate solution and recommendations to meet the clients’ needs
- Determine the most appropriate way of presenting the report and ensure that it contains all the necessary information
- Ensuring that all work is completed within the required timescales and to the standards required
- In your role you should constantly ensure that customers are being treated fairly and highlight any situations where you believe this is not the case.
- Keep your TCF knowledge up to date through the training provided.
- Providing Paraplanning services to Financial Advisers within FCA Regulations
- GCSE Mathematics and English at grade “C” or higher as a MINIMUM
- CII QCF Level 4 Diploma qualified or equivalent (or very close to achieving)
- Analytically minded,
- Good interpersonal skills
- Valid work permit for permanent work in the UK
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Microsoft outlook
- Knowledge of Financial Services Industry providers, platforms, analytical tools such as Defaqto Engage and Analytics, X-Plan desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including being proficient in the use of technology
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills