Job Advertisement: Paraplanner for Prestigious International Wealth Management Firm in the Watford Area
We are representing a prestigious international wealth management firm in the Watford area, seeking an experienced and qualified Paraplanner to join the team. As a Paraplanner, you will work closely with Financial Advisors to deliver high-quality financial planning support to clients.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Paraplanner in the wealth management industry
- Industry leading qualifications such as Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Conduct thorough research and analysis to support Financial Advisors in developing comprehensive financial plans for clients
- Prepare reports, proposals, and other documents to be presented at client meetings
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and internal policies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records and documentation
- Support Financial Advisors in all aspects of client service
Offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career advancement within an international network. If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about providing top-quality financial planning support to clients, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "1001B Paraplanner - Watford Area" or click to apply today.