As party of the group, you will be forging strong and consultative relationships with your clients, your management and control of appropriate penetration tests in a variety of disciplines either solo or as part of a team will make us stand out. Working with the team you will provide assistance to account managers with developing, understanding and scoping new business. Constantly growing as a consultant, you will perform research and develop new testing tools to aid our clients and keep us at the top of our game.
- Perform client-facing jobs and solo projects through to completion, dealing with client issues and as an interface between the company and the client
- Work as part of a team on larger client-facing jobs, taking responsibility for your aspects of the project.
- Deliver a range of penetration testing services, including at least one to a high level
- Take responsibility for improving areas of the methodologies, tools and processes used by the team
- Write reports to a high standard
- Liaise with clients to understand their requirements to contribute to scoping of new business
- Build relationships with client contacts and identified new opportunities
- Carry out research and development work as required, to continue to advance core knowledge areas/develop niche interests and specialisms
To be Awesome at the role you will need:
- Naturally have a questioning mentality and want to challenge existing assumptions
- Have a creative and tenacious attitude to problem solving
- To be able to work autonomously, and keep productive both during and between assignments
- Epic team player who’s keen to work with others and share knowledge
- Be able to eloquently explain complex technical problems to a non-technical audience
- To genuinely care about the client’s security challenges
- Be sensitive to client’s political circumstances
- Be commercially minded
- Focus your approach to the customer requirements
- A Guru – Understanding of technics for exploiting security vulnerabilities
- A Tech Specialist – Strong technical knowledge of operation systems, networks, and web applications
- A Driver – Ability to work autonomously and manage your time either when on or between assignments
- A Politician – Good client facing skills and able to support and manage those relationships through ongoing feedback and relationship building.
- A Team player
- Good written communication skills
- Penetration Testing in an IT Consultancy or blue-chip environment
- Performing solo penetration tests from start to finish
- Writing reports and face to face presenting to clients
- Experience with working with commercial teams to scope client requirements
- Experience in resolving issues with clients at a senior level
- Knowledge of industry compliance and regulation requirements
- Degree in business or IT related discipline
- CREST CRT or CHECK Team Member qualification useful but not essential
Our clients Purpose
The group is a community of 130+ passionate people united by one overall mission... to make the world safer, one business at a time. We are the "one-stop shop" for all things cyber and are working to build a centre of excellence for our customers by building an amazing place to work, learn and develop for our people.
We work with a diverse range of clients, including large Governmental departments as well as other public sector organisations and businesses within the private sector. We're growing our business and our team through our continuous investment in developing technology and cyber capability; we aim to deliver innovation to our customers as fast as possible. Whether it's AI-driven ML-based threat intelligence or rapid start hybrid Cloud; our goal is to implement solutions that make us stand out in the market.
We are a Disability Confident Employer