Our client is a leading provider of financial advice for UK residents and also for expatriate clients living in Europe and the United States. Due to continue growth in their ex-pat division they are now looking to expand their advisory team and as such are now recruiting an experienced Pension Transfer Specialist.
As part of the role you will act as the company’s pension specialist assisting, supporting and advising the company’s partners and their clients looking to retire overseas and transfer their pension scheme to a new jurisdiction. You will be working with the sales team, providing analysis and report writing on the suitability of making a transfer, information on any relevant compliance changes and updates with regards to the pension transfer market including occupational pension transfers.
- This role would suit an experienced pensions IFA or paraplanner who is diploma qualified with ideally AF7 / AF3 or equivalent and who has experience in pensions and at retirement solutions.
- Be capable to work both independently and within a team.
- You must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- A through understanding of the transfer market.
- Ideally have leadership skills and would like to develop this further.
The role can be either office based or hybrid. This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established and renowned financial advisory company as it looks to expand its services throughout Europe and America.