Our client, a well established IFA firm in the heart of the Cheshire countryside is recruiting for an experienced Pension Transfer Specialist to join their busy team at the Knutsford head office.
The practice's main focus is the "at retirement" sector and their telephone-based service allows them to provide a tailored and professional, but distinctly convenient alternative to conventional face to face advice.
Using a careful blend of qualified professionals and technology, they cost effectively deliver convenient, independent financial advice to customers over the telephone and online.
All leads and clients provided by the business, this is a desk based role.
Required Qualifications: Minimum Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning with either AF3, AF7 or G60.
This fully employed office-based role offers a fantastic opportunity to get in at an exciting stage in the development of this expanding business.
You will need to have an active Statement of Professional Standing and ideally hold or have held CAS status within the last 2 years.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing financial advice on pension transfers including final salary schemes
- Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection).
- Assess client’s financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan.
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions. Cultivate the client base and build relationships.
- Provide technical support for the business, as required.
If you are an established Independent Financial Adviser with Advanced Pension qualifications and are looking for a career with a progressive firm, please apply today and one of our consultants will call you to go through the details.