Our client is a leading provider of specialist pension transfer advice who helps people across the UK improve their private pensions with solutions that are tailored to an individual’s requirements.
They are currently recruiting for Pension Transfer Specialists/Financial Advisers to join their growing team. These positions can be office or remote based.
- Conduct the fact find call with the client to establish their requirements
- Deliver honest advice on all suitable products
- To provide information and advice to customers who are accessing pension benefits
- To assist with training and competency of colleagues providing non-advised support to clients who are between 50 and their selected retirement date
- Liaise with Administrators and Managers and product providers.
- Analyse existing financial products.
- Research and recommendations with a full audit trail.
- Responsible for ensuring own knowledge kept up to date and to notify colleagues of any relevant developments.
- To work closely with relevant support teams to provide excellent service to clients
- To work with the companies risk community to shape and evolve the DB to DC transfer policy and support the potential development of this type of activity
- Dealing with client queries raised by either client or insurer/Adviser.
Skills and knowledge
- Must be familiar with Selecta pension and dynamic planner
- Diploma qualified with G60/AF3/AF7
- Compliance and operational risk knowledge
- Proactively maintaining up to date knowledge of products and services
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good methodical and organisational skills.
- Computer literacy and good typing skills.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of the financial services sector
- Knowledge of the following software packages and research tools: Intelliflo, Microsoft (Outlook, Word, and Excel).]
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply today or get in touch for more information.