Our client is a firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Knutsford Cheshire. The business’ main focus is the pensions and “at retirement” sectors with the business model being telephone and internet based, they therefore service clients on a National basis.
They are currently recruiting an experienced Pensions Administrator to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 year in an IFA Administration role with a focus on pension administration.
During a period of key expansion, our client is looking for an experienced Administrator to support the Financial Planners and Paraplanners of the business.
Key elements of the role will be:
- Liaise with policy providers to obtain detailed information
- Obtaining illustrations
- Processing new business applications
- Tracking business applications/ pipeline
- Updating client database to ensure correct records are held
- Deliver excellent customer service/ satisfaction at all times
Our client invests heavily in their employees development and provide further training and exam fees for the right candidates. You will be working in a strong team-focused environment where you can develop your career within a prestigious firm.