Our client is a Chartered Financial Planning firm that is recognised as being in the Top 100 of financial planning companies in the UK. They focus on goals-based holistic financial planning, often for people with complex circumstances or approaching retirement. They are also one of the top financial planning companies to work for in their region.
They are currently recruiting an experienced Practice Manager to join their growing team.
To thrive as a Practice Manager you will need specific experience and skills:
· Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the financial planning process, from initial engagement to advice execution and continued review.
· Practical experience as a paraplanner and administrator.
· Experience in managing small teams.
· Strong capability with technology and systems.
· Great attention to detail, positive approach, and a problem-solving mindset.
This is a key and senior role, the Practice Manager will have these responsibilities:
· Ensuring financial plans and ongoing reviews are delivered accurately and on time. This includes scheduling incoming planning work, monitoring its progress and identifying obstacles.
· Ensuring advised transactions are processed accurately and according to service expectations.
· Minimising risk of advice or transaction execution errors through monitoring and continued process improvement.
· Collaborating with other senior managers on projects designed to improve practices. For example, implementing new processes, introducing new technologies or arranging training.
· Managing our administrative and paraplanning support team of 9, including regular recruitment, onboarding, appraisals and identifying training needs.
What’s on offer:
The opportunity to work in a positive team, influence practices, grow and make your mark.
A supportive environment for continual learning. All qualification and training costs are met.
This is a full time role with hybrid working and flexible hours. The office is closed Mondays and Fridays. You would be expected to usually work in the office Tuesday – Thursday.
Attractive salary and benefits package: Pension, life insurance, online GP, mobile phone, generous holidays with option to buy more, discounted shopping and more.