Join a leading financial services firm providing a wide range of wealth management, investment advice and corporate finance services. As a market leader, the talent and passion of their people is critical to their success. Together they share a common set of values that underpin all advice and services, so as to act in the best interests of our clients.
What the position offers:
We have exciting opportunities for highly driven and experienced Private Client Advisers / Stockbrokers to join a reputable network in various locations throughout Australia.
Why consider this:
- An attractive commission structure, that provides the opportunity to earn Capital City remuneration in Regional locations
- Large Australian owned full-service retail stockbroking and wealth management network = management stability & security
- Impeccable state-of-art systems and support
- IT constantly being enhanced including full remote access if out-of-office
- Active corporate deal flow and research teams, key players in the market
- Business is predominately tailored to assist retail clients, not institutional.
Requirements for the role:
- At least 3-4 yrs experience as an adviser
- Strong compliance record
- Ability to work cohesively in a smaller office environment
- Predominantly deal in Australian equities with various types of clients
- A willingness to embrace a new culture and organisation
- Strong understanding of adviser business practices and the relationships they have with their clients
- Passed the FASEA exam or working towards the educational expectations of FASEA.
Get ready for a move with enhanced work / life autonomy and you'll never look back.
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with IRC today 0207 692 5668 or Info@ircfs.com.