Are you ready to broaden your scope of opportunity and skillset as a Wealth Management and Financial Planning professional?
We are currently seeking experienced Wealth Managers and Financial Planning professionals for Specialist Wealth Management roles with a passion for continuously developing themselves in order to best support their clients by earning their clients’ trust through expertise and advice delivered to the highest ethical standards in accordance with a rigid code of conduct. The role will consist of supporting HNW clients with offshore and onshore advice for a highly reputable wealth management company in Johannesburg, providing a vast range of international investment products and onshore financial planning support.
You will receive comprehensive training and mentorship and industry development tailored to you as an individual where required to support with your personal growth to play a key part of the company and best support your clients.
Package includes but is not limited too:
- Comprehensive product and services training and mentorship.
- Paid industry development for professional qualifications.
- Para-planner and case manager business planning support.
- Established lead generation support.
- Exit Strategy for long term support and development.
- Both remote working and highly facilitated offices to work in.
- Inter-company transfer options to international locations such as the UK or Mauritius
- Affiliated with a vast range of product houses, asset and fund managers for offshore and onshore service lines. Offering a broad scope of opportunity: Offshore platforms, Trusts, Investments, Insurances and Annuities just to name a few.
- 5+ Years Industry Experience.
- Holistic work experience and knowledge: may consist of some of listed. Endowments, Investments, Trusts, Pensions, Wills, Estate Planning, Structure Products, Discretionary Fund Management, Life Cover and Long-Term Savings.
- International Industry Qualifications
- Strong ability to develop and manage relationships with clients and partners.
- Committed individual with a desire to succeed and progress professionally.
- Keen Interest in personal development and business optimization.
- Integral and honest individual.
- Degree Educated
- International Industry Qualifications in Wealth Management Minimum UK Level 4 with CAS Status
If you believe you are suitable, and this opportunity could be of interest then to apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org