Sales focused Employee Benefits Consultant to work within the existing EB department and be instrumental towards its future growth.
To retain and develop the existing client base, to generate new enquiries via existing or new professional connections and to provide knowledge and support in all areas of Employee Benefits – Pension, Group Risk, Medical and Health Plans, Communication and Employee Engagement.
- Working with professional Introducers – including but not limited to Accountancy Practices.
- Building successful relationships with HR Professionals, Finance Directors/Managing Directors of our Corporate clients.
- Provide Corporate advice to clients in all areas of Employee Benefits – Pension, Group Risk, Medical and Health Plans, Communication and Employee Engagement.
- Working within your support team of EB Administrators and building their knowledge.
- Business Development.
- Department Growth.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within an IFA environment dealing with corporate clients of all sizes from SME to Large Corporates.
- Good technical knowledge on Group Risk, Healthcare, Group Pensions (including salary sacrifice). Knowledge on flexible benefits, desirable but not essential.
- The ability to network and establish relationships with clients.
- A target-driven mind-set.
- The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly.
- Existing clients and connections are desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Good relationship manager.
- Self-motivation and organisational skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity.
- Decision-making skills.
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality.
Education / Qualifications:
- Industry qualifications such as Group Risk – GR1, PMI and diploma in regulated financial planning desirable but not essential.
- Adhere to Company H&S policy.
- Adhere to Company Procedure and Policies at all times.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Any other duties as and when required by the Company.
- Competitive Salary and bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Loyalty holidays with continued service.
- Additional 1-day holiday for Birthday.
- Christmas Closure (need to retain 3 days from allowance).
- Edenred perks Scheme.
- Pension (auto-enrolment, then 5% + 5% contributions after 12 months, further enhancements with continued service).
- Private Medical Insurance (after 12 months).
- Life Assurance.
- Fully funded company social events – summer and winter.
Generous Study/Training Program.
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your cv to Justin Dewey today! firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to starting your journey with you!