What can you expect?
- This Financial Advice team provides tailored and comprehensive financial advice to a range of individual clients usually from members of superannuation funds
What is in it for you?
- Professional environment where your career path really matters and is supported in a global organisation
- Great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues
- Flexibility – suitable for full-time or part time (job-share) applicants
- Manage a portfolio of clients to deliver on a high service promise to each client
- Develop relationships with clients by helping them to achieve their goals
- Build trusted referral relationships with other colleagues to help fulfil the comprehensive advice needs of their corporate clients
You need to have:
- Great attitude and enthusiastic team player
- Belief in the value of advice and our purpose of creating better lives for clients
- Financial Advising experience, managing existing clients and assisting new clients
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical skills – especially related to superannuation
- Ability to see the big picture and yet attend to details
- Completed or well advanced on path to FASEA Educational Requirements
- Completed FASEA exam
- Currently registered on the Financial Advice Register
- Completed FASEA Educational Requirements
- Experience with Xplan, Salesforce and Microsoft Office programs (excel, word, etc)
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with IRC today 0207 692 5668 or Info@ircfs.com.