IRC is delighted to be recruiting a Senior Financial Planning Administrator on behalf of our client, a firm of Chartered Financial Planners that advise their clients on how to manage their wealth in the best way possible.
We are looking for someone who is incredibly organised, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills. You will enjoy speaking to people by phone, get satisfaction from ticking things off your to-do list and being part of a busy team.
This role would suit someone with at least three years’ experience of working in a financial advice firm who is looking for the opportunity to work for an innovative and forward-thinking company, which will support you with your qualifications and career progression. You will ideally have several financial planning qualifications under your belt and be familiar with a range of financial platforms, providers and product types.
You will be responsible for:
- Migration of data between platforms and managing transactions associated with this
- Trading on a platform and processing transactions, swiftly and accurately
- Managing the financial planning projects being worked on in our paraplanning team, making sure they have all the information they need at the right time, and the time in their schedules to prepare what’s needed to complete their work on time
- Preparing application forms and client documentation
- General client administration and communication
- Addressing complex administration queries and investigating any problems
- Providing support to financial planning advisers and paraplanners as required
If you have the required experience and are looking to forward your financial services career then please get in touch with us today.