This is a well-established IFA practice that provides highly technical Investment, Pension & Tax advice to HNW private clients.
Due to business growth and the expansion of the Paraplanning team, this practice would be interested in speaking with experienced Paraplanners looking for an opportunity to step into a senior leadership position.
This is a technically challenging position that will involve supporting several Partners with report writing alongside the responsibility of managing and supporting the professional development of the technical team.
What’s on offer:
- Negotiable basic + Bonus, Pension, Flexible Working & Free parking
- Senior Paraplanning position, directly supporting Partners and their HNW clients
- Broad range of technically challenging report writing and main point of contact for Partners
- Responsible for managing, training and supporting the technical team
- Existing team of Chartered Paraplanners to support you
- Attend Investment & Pension committees
- Senior position within the business with future progression opportunities
- QCF level 4 qualified in Personal Financial Planning (Required)
- Progression towards QCF level 6 (advantageous)
- Strong technical knowledge across Investment portfolios & Pension Switching/Transfers
- Previous experience of managing administration/paraplanning team (advantageous)