Our client is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global real estate to their portfolios. A unique end-to-end approach is at the heart of what we offer, delivered by an experienced team of international real estate and investment professionals who are experts in untangling the complexities and complications of property investment. Our end goal is for investors and international landlords to be able to purchase, manage and capitalize on global property opportunities just as easily as they would any other recognized investment asset.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, the company has expanded internationally and has offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cape Town and London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and organized individual to join a successful property investment company, and to be part of a worldwide Sales team unlocking the potential of exponential sales via new & established 3rd party sales channels. The market coverage for this role is global.
By delivering high quality relationship management to our existing partners, and also discovering & engaging new relationships, there is significant scope to expand the Company’s existing distribution reach. The untapped market is considerable and presents an exciting opportunity for the right individual to successfully drive this distribution channel.
Given the global reach, it is expected that this would soon develop into a managerial role, as the full scale of the opportunity is realised.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to achieve key activity driven KPIs and sales targets. They will ensure that effective communications and relationships between internal & external clients are maintained. The role is a full-time permanent position. It can be UK, UAE, or Hong Kong based but with expectations that travel to relevant markets will be required, and also requires the flexibility to service clients in all applicable time zones.
- Identify & engage key distribution partners, globally
- Drive property sales via these 3rd party channels
- Review & re-engagement of non-performing relationships
- Formulate and manage a project-by-project distribution strategy
- Ongoing account management to maximize project sales
- Establish & feedback investment requirements from partners
- Negotiation of commercial terms within set framework
- Ownership of challenging sales targets
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of available property investment opportunities
- Handle back-end aspects of the relationships
- Support sales progression on agreed deals and assist with client enquiries
- Ensure accurate record keeping & reporting to be able to analyze activity and output
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Abilities in the following
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience of working in property sales, preferably with experience of New Build sales
- Demonstrable Key Account management experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, in writing, & over the phone
- Basic knowledge of CRM is essential
- Comfortable with leading presentations
- Ability to structure & priorities workloads
- Team player with the ability to operate both independently and within a team environment
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, other department employees and company representatives
- Passionate, optimistic, and an internal inspiration to deliver
- Sales capability and rapport building with B2B clients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Innovative, with good business knowledge & process understanding
- Excellent communication skills and good written English a must
- Knowledge and experience within the property industry is a must
We offer the right candidate an excellent remuneration package and strong prospects for career advancement and development. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, develop new competencies that can help you develop your career in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with IRC today 0208 176 2700 or firstname.lastname@example.org