IRC are currently working with Contact Centre as a service Solution provider with an outstanding reputation for attracting and developing the best talent in the industry who are well known for their expertise in the contact centre as-a-service (CCaaS) industry and the network of channel partners they work with.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Senior 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst to join their team and provide support to customers calling in for support, helping them with issues on their voice platform. This role comes with a lot of product training and opportunity for career progression, so we are looking for someone with a experience in, and a passion for the telecoms industry and a keen to desire to develop further within it.
- Complete change requests within SLAs
- Delivery of high-quality customer and partner training sessions
- Delivery of high-quality training and coaching to Junior SD analysts as required
- Respond quickly to urgent issues arising from VIP customers
- Reporting risks or escalations to the Service Desk Manager
- As appropriate engagement and escalation into key suppliers through agreed/documented triage processes
- Maintaining excellent knowledge of both the organisation’s products
- Working on Rota to support customers out of hours
Skill & Experience Required
- Depth of experience in the Telcoms industry and an understanding of the Contact Centre arena.
- Demonstrable success in managing complex issues.
- Relatable experience in taking complex issues and making them understandable to laymen, where required.
- Experience in delivering customer services in a Channel environment.
If you are an experienced Service Desk Analyst and you are looking to develop your career in the telecoms industry, join an industry leader and learn new skills this is a great opportunity.
For more information and a full job spec please get in touch with an up-to-date CV.