Independent Resourcing Consultancy is working with a connectivity and technology specialist based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. Our client provides IT, Connectivity, Telephony & Mobile which is all inter-connected as one supplier. They are justifiably proud to be a Microsoft Gold partner with a compelling proposition and the team needs to grow alongside the business to ensure they provide five-star service to their new and existing clients throughout the UK.
This Service Delivery Manager position is a pivotal role in the team's operations to convert signed orders into fully connected clients. The role will be to provide a seamless migration between supplier and client, ensuring high-quality work and five-star service is provided at all times.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate excellent communication, project management and administrational skills. Knowledge of coordinating deployments of telecoms products and services would be preferable but is not essential. We are looking for someone who wants to grow their career as the business grows.
- New client order acknowledgment
- Project manage order deployments through their various stages:
IT - monitoring agent deployment on workstations & servers
Connectivity - internet circuit provision, router delivery and config.
Telephony - number port administration; soft PBX configuration
Mobile - hardware & SIM delivery and provisioning
- Instruct purchasing and monitor delivery and configuration of hardware & software
- Setting of default and bespoke usage bill limits, bars and alerts
- Monitoring usage, bars & alerts in-life and ensure policies are appropriate and working
- Provide go-live support to ensure seamless service migration
- Assign completed projects to the billing queue in a timely manner
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes;
- Team-player with a friendly, can-do attitude
- Project management qualifications
- Telecoms deployment experience
For more information on this opportunity, please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this great opportunity in