As a senior member of our support team you will lead by example individually and also provide an escalation point to support our first Line engineers. Diagnose issues and situations with a high level of awareness of all impacts and provide the most appropriate resolution. Assist in the deployment of new clients and upgrade projects for existing clients. Help develop more junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3 years' experience within the IT support sector and be able to demonstrate a high level of competence in Active Directory, workstation and server set-up and support. They should also be comfortable with internet router configuration, soft PBX admin and mobile device management tools. If not already held the successful candidate will be expected to achieve MS-100 certification during their first three months probation.
- Inbound support request diagnosis and resolution:
- IT - all issues affecting workstations, servers, networks, data storage etc.
- Telephony - soft PBX administration
- Mobile - mobile device management administration
- Monitor RMM dashboard status/alerts and applying corrective action as required
- Specialist diagnosis and resolution of escalated and complex issues
- Fix hardware faults and install upgrades to client hardware
- Prepare servers for deployment and manage data migrations
- Identify trends adversely affecting service quality and mitigate as appropriate
- Team player with a friendly, can-do attitude - essential
- IT Support minimum 3 years' experience - essential
- Microsoft MS-100 - certification to be gained during probation