Providing front-line service and support to our clients, with a telecoms specialism. Diagnose, trouble-shoot and resolve issues quickly and efficiently. Escalate more complex issues to more experience colleagues. Keep a detailed CRM record of all transactions to ensure accurate reporting.
The ideal candidate for this position will be looking to take their first serious step on a career in telecoms and IT. A good communicator and administrator they will appreciate the importance of providing high quality service.
- Inbound support request diagnosis and resolution:
- IT - Some simple first line issues independently; refer majority to colleagues
- Connectivity - Line faults; network and router configuration
- Telephony - New connections, ports, user management, hunt groups & call routing
- Mobile - New connections, ports & migrations, replacement SIM cards & SIM swaps
- Hardware requests - Mobile, desk phones & peripherals
- Maintenance - Monitor consumption and react accordingly
- Mobile - Manage alerts and provide corrective action
- Respond to simple billing queries and pass escalations to billing manager
- Team player with a friendly, can-do attitude - essential
- Good communication and administrational skills - essential
- Telecoms support experience - ideal not essential