IRC are currently working with one of the UK’s leading IT, Telecoms & Connectivity Managed Service Providers in the country who have grown from strength to strength over recent years vis a number of strategic acquisitions.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Technical Support Advisor with Office 365, Windows Server, Desktop Support, Networking, and Wireless Systems experience to join the Service Desk and provide 2nd Line Support whilst making sure the client receives excellent customer service and is kept up to date at all times.
- Manage tickets assigned and keeping systems up to date.
- Answer the phone within the agreed target time and meet any agreed personal targets.
- To diagnose, log, action and follow through to resolution all faults and requests, including escalations whilst keeping the customer informed of progress.
- Route Calls into the Field when a fault cannot be fixed remotely.
- To update Management on any outstanding faults that breach SLA, in a timely manner.
- Experience with Windows Desktop (7, 8 & 10)
- Experience with troubleshooting Outlook
- Good knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Group Policy, DNS, Network domains, backup solutions, virtualization, firewalls and routers.
- Experience with troubleshooting printers
- Excellent telephone manner & strong customer service skills
This is an outstanding opportunity that would suit a 2nd Line Support Engineer with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who is able to build rapport with clients naturally. We are looking for someone that is looking to take their career forward to the next level, in a company that offers scope for career progression & development.
For more information and a full job description, please get in touch or send an up-to-date CV.