Independent Resourcing Consultancy is working with a connectivity and technology specialist based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. Our client provides IT, Connectivity, Telephony & Mobile which is all inter-connected as one supplier. They are justifiably proud to be a Microsoft Gold partner with a compelling proposition and the team needs to grow alongside the business to ensure they provide five-star service to their new and existing clients throughout the UK.
Providing front-line service and support to our clients, with a telecoms specialism. Diagnose, trouble-shoot and resolve issues quickly and efficiently. Escalate more complex issues to more experienced colleagues. Keep a detailed CRM record of all transactions to ensure accurate reporting.
The ideal candidate for this position will be looking to take their first serious step on a career in telecoms and IT. A good communicator and administrator they will appreciate the importance of providing high quality service.
- Inbound support request diagnosis and resolution:
- IT – Some simple first line issues independently; refer majority to colleagues
- Connectivity – line faults; network and router configuration
- Telephony – new connections; ports; user management, hunt groups & call routing
- Mobile - new connections; ports & migrations; replacement SIM cards & SIM swaps
- Hardware requests – mobiles, deskphones & peripherals
- Maintenance – Monitor consumption and react accordingly
- Mobile – manage alerts and provide corrective action
- Respond to simple billing queries and pass escalations to billing manager
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes;
- Team-player with a friendly, can-do attitude
- Project management qualifications
- Telecoms deployment experience
For more information on this opportunity, please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this great opportunity in