Our client has pioneered the delivery of a wide range of financial solutions for individuals and businesses across Latin America and the world for over 20 years. From their origins in Chile,
they have grown to become a truly international firm with an exceptional reputation for client service.
Built around their team of experienced international financial advisors, the service they provide are unrivalled in its flexibility. Their boutique methodology enables them to implement wealth management and investment strategies that evolve according to their clients’ everchanging needs.
Due to their continued expansion, they are looking to hire a Financial Planner, to join their team. This role is responsible for providing businesses and individuals with sound advice regarding their financial planning and investments. The duties include meeting with clients to establish their needs and obtain financial statements, using financial statements and legislation to develop financial plans to maximize profitability or reduce debts and researching investment opportunities for clients.
As a Financial Planner you will work closely with clients and finance professionals to strategize ways to enhance profitability or minimize debt expenses. Your job is to meet with clients to help them develop wealth management strategies and other long-term financial practices to maximize their wealth into the future. You may also be responsible for assisting clients in creating a long-term budgeting plan based on their income, personal expense needs and outstanding debts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting individually with clients to determine their financial objectives, risk tolerance, income, expenses, and Assets
- Offering strategic advice on products and services, such as investments, insurance coverage and debt management tools
- Securing stocks and bonds and establishing progressive savings accounts
- Moving money from accounts per industry and federal regulations
- Performing market research to stay current with financial trends
- Preparing financial documents, such as income projections and investment reports
- Maintaining compliance with all rules and regulations in the financial industry
- Identifying and pursuing potential clients to maintain a strong client base.
- 5+ Years Industry Experience.
- Holistic work experience and knowledge: may consist of some of listed. Endowments, Investments, Trusts,
- Pensions, Wills, Estate Planning, Structure Products, Discretionary Fund Management, Life Cover and Long- Term Savings.
- International Industry Qualifications in Wealth Management
- Strong ability to develop and manage relationships with clients and partners.
- Committed individual with a desire to succeed and progress professionally.
- Keen Interest in personal development and business optimization.
- Integral and honest individual.
Location and Working Hours:
- This career can provide you with complete flexibility to work from offices in Chile.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, to grow your business whilst benefiting from the opportunity to travel and you have the skills, professionalism, and drive to be part of
the Team – we would like to hear from you, you can apply directly to email@example.com