IRC is delighted to be recruiting a Trainee Mortgage Adviser on behalf of our client, a well respected provider of financial services in the UK.
In this role you will develop your skills and knowledge to provide mortgage advice and solutions which is tailored to each client’s individual circumstances.
You will have previously worked in a similar role and have experience or looking to get into the industry
• Work hand in hand with your dedicated mortgage advisor to maximise mortgage and protection sales from high-net-worth clients overseas.
• Tasked with delivering high standard of client care and service by communicating effectively with developers, agents, lenders and solictors.to ensure case progression.
• Diary management with pre-qualification.
• Help to advise on and arranging residential mortgages, Buy to Let mortgages, remortgage and product transfers.
• Case packaging and checking to ensure smooth progression.
• Communicating effectively with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors, and insurance providers to ensure that a smooth process is executed end to end.
• Maintaining generic knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary and keep up with in house testing.
• Meeting individual performance targets in a compliant manner.
• Maintain client records and update client information on back office systems to keep an effective audit trail.
• Following FCA, TCF, DPA, and money laundering rules and regulations.
Skills & Qualifications: • Working towards CeMap
Our client invests heavily in the professional development of its staff members and will support the successful candidate through their professional qualifications.