IRC has been retained by an award-winning firm of financial planners who are seeking a Trainee Paraplanner for their office based just outside of Chester.
This medium-sized practice has earned an excellent reputation nationally for the quality of advice, business practices, business growth and training.
The practice has an excellent reputation for the quality of advice, business practices, business growth and training. Due to the organic growth of the practice, they are looking to add a further Trainee Paraplanner to their team.
The ideal candidate will have a level of experience of working within a Financial Adviser practice with some experience of the Paraplanner role.
The practice prides itself on providing a proven support structure designed to support your professional and personal growth, whether that be as a career Paraplanner or a future move into a career as a Financial Adviser.
What’s on offer:
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring, training
- Support with professional qualifications
- Full autonomy to manage your day, with flexible office-based working
- The opportunity to join a top UK practice during a very exciting growth stage
- Clear career progression
- Well organised with an ability to problem solve and deal with technical or complex situations
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning practice is highly desirable.
- I level of Paraplanner experience would be an advantage
- Ideally, part level 4 Diploma qualified
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Charlotte Wardrop today! email@example.com
We look forward to starting your journey with you!