An UHNW Wealth Management Specialist must be a seasoned wealth management professional who has a proven ability to build a book and advise high-net worth clients on a broad spectrum of wealth management services.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Minimum RQF Level 4 e.g. CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or CISI Investment Advice Diploma or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Management preferred
Essential skills and experience
- Wealth management or private banking experience with an ability to understand both adviser and client needs to generate new business opportunities.
- You must approach your business with integrity, client focus and willing to follow the company’s mission statement.
- You must be ethical with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be smart, entrepreneurial, and driven with a passion to succeed.
- You must be able to work autonomously with the ability to use your own initiative while having a support framework to point you in the right direction.
- Contribute to the success of the business by developing and deploying client acquisition and client appreciation/loyalty strategies
- Monitors and enhances the quality of advice provided by the advisory team
- Responsible for managing the output and performance of the advisory team in line with our business goals and values
- Actively seeks information and understanding of an adviser’s business. Takes responsibility for acquiring information
- Implements and maintains systems to ensure that advisers meet our internal processes and adhere to the principles of good regulation
- Ensures that advisers develop the knowledge and skills necessary to write, document and submit business within company guidelines and to required standards
- Increase income for the business by generating new leads and business opportunities
- Consistently comply with legislative, financial, procedural, and quality requirements
- Maintain a proactive and positive working environment, contributing to pulling the team towards shared goals and targets as well as your own
- Stay informed of the latest industry changes and updates, desire to continue self-development
- Report where requested to Senior Management in a timely and effective manner
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with IRC today 0207 692 5668 or email@example.com