Hazel House & Stoneyfield Dental Clinics
About Scottish Dental Care
Established in 2016, Scottish Dental Care is family-owned and operated by Dr Philip Friel and Christopher Friel. We are a clinically led and patient focused dental provider, offering high quality dental care to our patients across Scotland. Our expanding group of clinics across the country, our patients and our teams are at the heart of everything we do.
Joining Scottish Dental Care in 2018 our sister clinics Hazel House and Stoneyfield are modern purpose-built facilities both comprising of 3-surgeries. These clinics are two of five practices we have in Inverness and as such there is extensive local support from both a clinical and support point of view.
Managing a large patient base, you will be joining a committed local dental team where there is hygiene and therapy support together with a wide range of clinical expertise between both clinics.
Inverness, the fastest growing city in Scotland has all the cultural and logistical advantages of a small city yet is on the doorstep of some of Scotland’s most iconic scenery and historical attractions. With easy access to glens, lochs, mountains and beaches, Inverness allows you to combine the best of city living with the great outdoors. It’s easy to see why people choose to make this their home.
Transport links from Inverness include rail, road, and air. Inverness Airport provides flights throughout the UK and Europe on a daily basis and by rail, Scotrail provides transport to Edinburgh, Glasgow, and London as well as surrounding towns.
What we can offer you
· Welcome bonus of £10,000
· Relocation incentive of £25,000 *
· List size 3,000 | NHS/ Private mix
· Up to £15,000 contribution towards a Masters Degree (or equivalent) *
· Mentorship from within our experienced teams and industry leaders, including Philip Friel, Andrew Culbard, Mairi Henderson and John McQueen, in: Dental Implants, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry and Facial Aesthetics
· Fully digitalised clinic including iTero scanner
· Continuous group CPD opportunities and annual CPD weekend
· Dentinal Tubules CPD membership
· 10% reduction in MDDUS indemnity fee
· Both full-time and part-time can be considered
If you are a GDC registered Dental Associate looking to further your career within Scotland’s leading family-owned dental group in a region that offers both city living and an outdoor lifestyle, we’d love to hear from you.
Be part of something bigger at Scottish Dental Care.
*Subject to terms and conditions*