About Scottish Dental Care
Established in 2016, Scottish Dental Care is family-owned and operated by Dr Philip Friel and Christopher Friel. We are a clinically led and patient focused dental provider, offering high quality dental care to our patients across Scotland. Our expanding group of clinics across the country, our patients and our teams are at the heart of everything we do.
East Craigs Dental Clinic is a purpose-built and fully refurbished dental clinic on the western outskirts of Edinburgh, around 5-miles from the City Centre. Joining Scottish Dental Care in 2022 this clinic is a bright, spacious, and modern environment providing both NHS and Private dentistry - there is a great potential for private development. There are currently 4 surgeries within the clinic and due to planned expansion we are in the process of adding a 5 th surgery.
The clinic is within a well-established community and is supported by long standing staff members. We currently serve the East Craigs community and those who will be living in the new West Craigs development which is under construction at the moment. Given its location on the west side of Edinburgh the clinic is easily commutable from Edinburgh itself and is also accessible from many other areas in central Scotland.
Edinburgh is the capital city of Scotland, and one of the most historic and cultural destinations in the UK. It is famous for its medieval Old Town, elegant Georgian New Town, imposing castle, and vibrant festivals.
This is a city that combines history, culture, and beauty in a unique and captivating way.
What we can offer you
- Welcome bonus of 10,000
- NHS/ Private mix
- Up to 15,000 contribution towards a Masters Degree (or equivalent) *
- Mentorship from within our experienced teams and industry leaders, including Philip Friel, Andrew Culbard, Mairi Henderson and John McQueen, in: Dental Implants, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry and Facial Aesthetics
- Fully digitalised clinic including iTero scanner
- Continuous group CPD opportunities and annual CPD weekend
- Dentinal Tubules CPD membership
- 10% reduction in MDDUS indemnity fee
- Both full-time and part-time can be considered
If you are a GDC registered Dental Associate looking to further your career within Scotland's leading family-owned dental group in this wonderful city, we'd love to hear from you.
Be part of something bigger at Scottish Dental Care.
*Subject to terms and conditions*