Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Audit Manager.
As an Audit Manager, you’ll be responsible for planning and leading audits, acting as an initial point of contact throughout the year for your clients, and supporting and delegating to others. You’ll work with our Audit Partners to ensure audit quality and excellent client service, actively driving all stages of the audit.
work with companies and groups across all sectors, including large corporate groups, not-for-profit organizations, international clients with UK subsidiaries, and owner-managed businesses. While our client base is predominantly in the South West, our team works with companies all across the UK.
This is a varied role that’s perfect for those looking for progression within an ever-growing team. You’ll enjoy working in a bright and challenging environment where you can grow and succeed.
What we’re looking for:
- ACA or ACCA qualified, with experience in a similar role
- A confident and collaborative team player with experience of coaching or leading others
- The ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service to clients and inspire others to do the same
- Drive and ambition to grow and succeed
- Competitive Package
- Excellent company benefits
Join us and be part of a team that’s passionate about audits!
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to starting your journey with you!