Job Advertisement: Independent Financial Advisor for Leading Wealth Management Firm in Sydney
A leading wealth management firm in Sydney, represented by IRC Independent Resourcing Consultancy are looking for an experienced and qualified Independent Financial Advisor to join their team. As an Independent Financial Advisor, you will be responsible for providing expert financial advice to our clients, helping them to achieve their financial goals and secure their financial futures.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Financial Advisor in the wealth management industry
- Industry leading qualifications such as CFP, CFA, or other relevant certifications
- Transferable client base and AUM
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, providing them with expert financial advice and guidance
- Conduct thorough financial assessments of clients' current financial situations and future goals
- Develop and implement personalized financial plans for clients, including investment, retirement, and tax planning strategies
- Monitor clients' financial progress and adjust plans as necessary
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and regulations to ensure compliance and provide the best possible service to clients
Offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a supportive and collaborative work environment. If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to IRC independent resourcing consultancy at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "704 Independent Financial Advisor - Sydney" or click to apply today.