Job Advertisement: Paraplanner for Prestigious Wealth Management Firm in the Chester Area
We are representing a prestigious wealth management firm in the Chester area, looking for an experienced and qualified Paraplanner to join their team. As a Paraplanner, you will work closely with Financial Advisors to provide high-quality financial planning support to clients.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Paraplanner in the wealth management industry
- Industry leading qualifications such as Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Conduct research and analysis to support the Financial Advisors in developing comprehensive financial plans for clients
- Prepare reports, proposals, and other documents for client meetings
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and internal policies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records and documentation
- Provide support to the Financial Advisors in all aspects of client service
Offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a supportive and collaborative work environment. If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about providing high-quality financial planning support to clients, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "1177A Paraplanner - Chester Area" or click to apply today.