We are representing a prestigious international wealth management firm in the City of London area, seeking a motivated and qualified Junior Paraplanner to join their team. As a Junior Paraplanner, you will work closely with Senior Paraplanners and Financial Advisors to deliver high-quality financial planning support to clients.
- A minimum of 2 year of experience as a Paraplanner in the wealth management industry
- Industry leading qualifications such as Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Conduct research and analysis to support Senior Paraplanners and Financial Advisors in developing comprehensive financial plans for clients
- Assist in the preparation of reports, proposals, and other documents to be presented at client meetings
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and internal policies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records and documentation
- Provide general administrative support to the Paraplanning team
Offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career advancement within an international network. If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about providing top-quality financial planning support to clients, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Click to apply today.