If you are already a Paraplanner living in the Wrexham/Chester area this could be the best career opportunity you have seen this year!
IRC’s client is a highly successful Financial Adviser practice with an exceptional reputation, an employee-focused approach and a great working environment. They have an exciting opportunity that comes with a full benefits package and a basic salary circa £35,000 which is dependent on experience. The benefits package included a regular bonus, gym, private medical, generous holiday entitlement and flexible working options.
You will be either Diploma qualified or studying towards the qualification with experience in holistic Paraplanning and supporting the Financial Adviser in researching and formulating appropriate advice.
This mid-sized practice has a proven support structure in place designed around allowing Financial Advisers and Paraplanners to maximise their time working with the right type of client in both the personal and corporate sectors.
- Identify new business opportunities from the existing client bank and previous advice opportunities, together with other available sources.
- Liaise with advisers, clients, and finance providers to implement recommended advice.
- Prepare presentation pack including collating all relevant and appropriate forms, reports, additional documents, and brochures using the appropriate checklists.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client's needs.
- Maintain CRM system.
- Monitor and maintain client assets on the Platform.
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is on file and in order.
- Monitor the progress of new business cases and respond to queries or requests for further information.
- Keep up to date with technical and professional development.
Key skills required:
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Use your own initiative and have a 'can do’ working style
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to quickly learn new skills
- Able to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate with the full MS Office
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information