Are you looking for a dynamic and challenging role in Corporate Finance?
We’re seeking a Senior Corporate Finance professional to join our team!
As a member of our team, you’ll work with clients who are looking to refinance, acquire a new business, or take a step back. You’ll be responsible for financial analysis, due diligence investigations, valuations, and research. Compliance is a crucial element of this role, and you’ll be expected to complete documentation.
Our Corporate Finance work is characterized by peaks and troughs in workload throughout the year.
This is a full-time, permanent position that would suit somebody who is flexible in their working style and comfortable with handling unforeseen challenges and assignments! 4
There will be quieter periods in Corporate Finance where you could support other areas across the firm.
What we’re looking for:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or nearly qualified, with experience in a similar role
- A confident and collaborative team player
- Taxation knowledge
- The ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service to clients
- Drive and ambition to grow and succeed
- Strong written communication skills as report writing are a key part of this role
- Competitive Package
- Excellent company benefits
Join us and be part of a team that’s passionate about Corporate Finance!
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! email@example.com
We look forward to starting your journey with you!