IRC are currently working with an award-winning Managed Service Provider who specialize in delivering communications, systems integration & digital transformation solutions into a wide range of clients across the UK.
Due to continued growth, we are now recruiting for an experienced Senior Project Manager who has experience working in the IT & Telecoms Industry, managing multiple concurrent projects around Telecoms & Data Networking technologies – on time, and within budget!!
- Direct and manage projects from beginning to end.
- Define & manager project scope and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans & liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Submit budget proposals, recommending budget changes where necessary.
- Deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Conduct post project reviews & create recommendation reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Prince 2 Certification
- 8 Years experience in a Project Management role.
- Good understanding of telecommunication platforms, such as Avaya, Mitel, Five9, Zoom, MS Teams, 8x8.
- Good understanding of Data Networking technologies, such as MPLS/IPVPN, Ethernet, LANs and WANs.
IRC have been fortunate to work with this client over several years and they have an outstanding reputation in the market when it comes to staff retention and development. If you are an experienced Project Manager with experience in the IT & Telecoms Industry and you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, please get in touch or send an up-to-date CV.